Strike Out ALS with the Dayton Dragons
June 23 @ 7:05 pm
- This event has passed.
Join us on June 23 for Strike Out ALS with the Dayton Dragons. Enjoy private seating in the Dragon’s Lair!
Dayton Dragons vs. Lake County Captains
Game begins at 7:05 pm
Pre-game ceremony and first pitch at 6:40 pm
Buffet available beginning at 6:30 pm
Gates open at 6 pm
Will Call opens at 10 am
DON’T MISS THESE EXCITING EVENTS:
- Private seating in the Dragon’s Lair!
- ALS honoree throwing first pitch!
- Opening ceremony for ALS awareness! (time to be announced soon)
- All-inclusive food and drink buffet!
- Free Dragons hat and Dragons t-shirt
- Strike Out ALS t-shirts and other merchandise available for purchase!
TICKETS ARE LIMITED; GET YOURS NOW!
2 FREE tickets are available for each of our friends living with ALS (PALS) who are registered with the Chapter. Please contact Tina Pinardi at tpinardi@ALSohio.org or 866.273.2572 x100 to reserve your two free tickets.
Additional tickets are $55 each. Purchase tickets at https://fevogm.com/ALSassociation8
Pick up your tickets at Will Call on game day (must present a valid ID).
A portion of your ticket price goes back to the Chapter to support people living with ALS.